- Foundry binders (a supply agreement with Foseco: www.foseco.com).
- Coated and bonded abrasives and abrasive mats.
- Glass fibre laminates.
- Refractory products.
- Open-cell floral foam resins, under licence to Smither Oasis: www.braaks.co.za (distributor of the floral foams).
MODIFIED PHENOLIC RESINS
- Furane modified resin for chemical resistant linings – this is a complete system (binder and filler) that is supplied to the South African market.
- Resorcinol modified phenolic resin for structural timber adhesives, laminating and finger jointing systems (binder and hardener). This has been marketed by an independent sales agency since 1989: www.rystix.co.za.
- Alkyl-phenol modified resin for a range of coating applications, etch primers and can-coating resins.
- Urea-modified phenolic resins for rock-wool and glass fibre insulation.
- Modified phenolic resin for fabric-based laminates for the electrical industry. This is ideal for use in heavy current distribution boards and light duty circuit boards.
- Plasticised phenolic resin reinforcement of grinding and cutting wheels.
HIGH QUALITY AMINO-FORMALDEHYDE RESINS
- Melamine-urea-formaldehyde (MUF) resin for finger-jointing and laminating.
OTHER RESIN SYSTEMS
- Furane resin for the refractory industry.
- Keto-aldehyde resin for damp-proofing of adhesives for the cardboard industry.
- Acrylic resins.
- Acrylic based polymer concrete, manufactured under licence to Silikal.
- A range of varnishes and coatings for the timber industry, as well as the “DIY” market. These products are marketed by Rystix: www.rystix.co.za.
- Various epoxy systems and other proprietary blends.